In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in the case the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) we would like to inform you that the following information is necessary to ensure reliability and transparency of the processing of personal data by us:
1) The administrator of personal data is the Science and Technology Park in Ełk – a budgetary unit Ełk Commune with headquarters in Ełk: 19-300 Ełk, ul. Suburban 5.
2) Contact with the Data Protection Director is available at: email@example.com, tel. 87 732 63 06,
3) Personal data will be processed for the needs of contracts / projects / other similar, in accordance with their purpose, duration and statutory period of archiving.
4) The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a, b, c, d, e of the above regulation,
5) Recipients of personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and agreements concluded with the Administrator of personal data,
6) Every data subject has the right to request from the Administrator of personal data access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to data transfer,
7) Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
8) Providing personal data is voluntary, but if it is not met, it will not be possible implementation of some procedures related to them.
Definition of personal data according to the above-mentioned regulation (Article 4 (1)):
‘Personal data’ means information about an identified or identifiable individual physical (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who directly or indirectly identifiable, in particular on the basis of such an identifier how:
name and surname,
or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, the psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person;